Here are 6 of my favourite staples for this Valentine's Day...
I love a good dress, especially ones you can dress down for the day or spruce up for a night out. And a good highwasisted pant that hugs you in all the right spots.
1. This red dress is perfect if you want to stand out on Valentine's Day and go bold. You can add some flats and a scarf, or a black heel and a fitted jacket. Both make this a home run for any plans you may have today!
2. This black shift dress with the lace front is a great way to keep it simple but sexy, paired with some heels and a more intense colour on your lips!
3. This high neck black and white striped dress is another classic and comfortable dress that you can glam up with a more bold lip and eye for this Valentine's Day.
4. This "I love you" sweater dress is super casual, and a perfect type of dress for today, for the saying alone!
5. This burgundy bodycon dress is not only one of my favourite colours right now, but one of the easiest styles to wear. It hugs all your curves and simple enough to accessorize in multiple different ways!
6. If your not feeling a dress, these pants are great no matter what the occasion! Paired with a white or black top, this look is relaxed yet still pulled together! Add a bold red lip and how can it not scream Valentine's Day!!?
My Top lipsticks for Valentine's Day include a great PINK lip by Mac Cosmetics called "Flat out fabulous"
and a classic RED lip by Nars cosmetics called "Cruella!"
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend celebrating(or not celebrating) this Valentine's Day!
Thabks for stopping by!
-Alana Snoei xox